sâmbătă, 22 octombrie 2011

Nelu Felecan(Dragomir) 2010-2011

My name felecan nelu are born into a whimsical sign, Cancer, Cancer Many people say that we give back and forth, which I do not think all the mood we are in this world every person depends much of what we surround .

this talent to photograph I found in a school camp with my colleagues at school, where I was invited by Professor of Geography,

At first it was hard to photograph because they were photo-film devices, and much harder to handle ... but through it I abitionat stronger and was able to make the first blocks,

Of course a film of 36 positions, came out best, about 25 pieces,

with time in each school camp, we were able to do as I still photos with your peers, and finally this game to become passionate photography ...

Of course, the technology today is very advanced and can do more photos, and delete if you do not like,

photography for me is all, I like what photography is true that more and fail, but that does not prevent me to go further,

I like to photograph anything, especially landscapes and buildings,

not long I started to do a tour of Romania, to know my country better, and I exprin the photo, which I saw in the camera viewfinder.


I hope the photos displayed in this blog, I do not give away, always trying to do FOR0.





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu